|6 Nights / 7 Days||1N Bangalore – 1N Mysore – 3N Ooty- 1 Bangalore|
- Visit in Bangalore – Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden and Tipu Sultan’s fort
- Visit in Mysore- Chamundi Hill, Brindavan Gardens and Mysore Palace
- Excursion to Coonor and stay in Ooty – Queen of Hills
- Services of a Local
English-speaking guide during
sightseeing in Bangalore &
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bangalore
Day 01 Arrival in Bangalore
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore – Bangalore is now known as Bengaluru, is one of the largest cities and is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in India. Located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau, it is the capital of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. Transfer to hotel for an Overnight stay.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Bangalore, Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy half day city tour covering – Vidhana Soudha, landmark of Bangalore. This enormous building is a massive example of neo-Dravidian architecture, with four domes on its four corners. It houses the Legislative Chamber of Karnataka Government. Also visit Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden and Tipu Sultan’s fort. Later, drive to Mysore. On arrival visit Brindavan Gardens- spread over 150 acres. Later drive to hotel check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 03 Drive from Mysore to Ooty (120 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Visit Chamundi Hill and later, visit Mysore Palace – The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. Later drive towards Ooty, Check-in at the hotel and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Ooty
After breakfast, enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sims Park and ‘Dolphin’ Nose Point. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake. Return to hotel after sightseeing and have a comfortable overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 05 Leisure in Ooty
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Ooty. Alternatively, you may proceed to visit local market. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 06 Drive from Ooty to Bangalore (270 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Upon arrival in Bangalore, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay in Bangalore
Day 07 Departure from Bangalore
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport for flight to onward destination.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Bangalore||2||My Fortune||Fortune Park JP Celestial||Fortune Inn JP Cordial||Breakfast|
|Mysore||1||Fortune JP Palace||Sandesh The Prince||Pai Vista Hotel||Breakfast|
|Ooty||3||Fortune Resort Sullivan Court||Gem Park Ooty**||Lakeview Ooty**||Breakfast|
|PACKAGE COST||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when Single Pax Travelling||$984||$853||$702|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||$541||$448||$362|
|Cost Per Person when 3 Pax Travelling||$433||$363||$296|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||$450||$356||$271|
SUPPLEMENTS APPLICABLE FOR THE BELOW DATES AND BELOW MENTIONED HOTELS
(PER PERSON / PER NIGHT) **
|Category||Hotel||Validity||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
|B||Gem Park Ooty||01 April -16 June||20||10||10||10|
|C||Lake view Ooty||01 April -30 June||10||5||5||5|
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms in above hotels or equivalent
- Daily buffet breakfast to be served at the coffee shop.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Assistance at the airport
- Services of a Local English-speaking guide during sightseeing except in Ooty
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs